Coal Sequence developed to 1.5 km across strike and along strike for a length of 3 km Coal sequence across the full width of the south western limb of licence area Continuous thick coal sequence confirmed Trenching extends coal subcrop to 700 m length Coal sequence shallows to the southern licence boundary CFO appointed in Australia Drilling Update With the arrival of two additional drilling rigs in recent weeks, the rate of drilling has increased and the directors of TVN Corporation are pleased to present the following update. Three holes recently completed (NDH10, NDH11 and NDH12) have continued to support the revised exploration target and demonstrate the extent of the Nuurst Project coal seam development in the southwestern limb of the Nuurst Licence. In this area the coal seam development appears to be bound by the licence boundary, remaining open to the north. Coal seam development has now been defined to the full width of the licence in this area (1.5 km) and for a length of at least 3 km from the southern boundary to the north which remains open. Trenching activities in the area of the fault in the south eastern portion of the Targeted Resource Area have now extended the subcropping coal sequence for over 700 m of strike length, extending south westerly from Peabody Winsway Resources Tsaidam Deposit which contains a NI 43101 Reportable Mineral Resource of 149.7 Mt. The map below outlines the areas of recent drilling activities and the area of subcropping coal seam development. Key Appointment The directors of TVN are pleased to announce the appointment of Daniel Rohr to the position of Chief Financial Officer.
Daniel Rohr CA, B.Comm has 20 years management, corporate advisory, finance and accounting experience working for a number of listed and unlisted companies. He has extensive experience in managing the development of high growth and start up companies. About the Nuurst Coal Project The Nuurst Project is a wholly owned 3,451 Ha exploration licence located 120 kms south of Ulaanbaatar in an area with a number of operating coal mines. Nuurst is 6 km from existing rail infrastructure providing low cost access to the key coal export markets of China, South Korea and Japan. Recent drilling has identified significant coal seam development over 3 km of strike in a northerly direction, and 1.5 km across the south western portion of the licence area.
This coal seam development remains open to the North. TVN continues to review the potential acquisition of other coking and thermal coal projects in Mongolia. Chris Mardon Managing Director TVN Corporation Ltd..
- Est enim tanti philosophi tamque nobilis audacter sua
- Share Market or Property Market? Property Pundits Take a Few Hits!
- Get Rid Of Graham Quirk - Open Letter To Brisbane Residents
- Transition To Retirement
- Trilogy Funds – Monthly Income Trust
- Morning Update - Thursday 30 July, 2015
- Evening Update - Wednesday 29 July, 2015
- Morning Update - Wednesday 29 July, 2015
- First Look - 29 July, 2015
- Morning Update - Tuesday 28 July, 2015
- Evening Update - Monday 27 July, 2015
- Morning Update - Monday 27 July, 2015
- Morning Update - Wednesday 15 July, 2015
- Evening Update - Monday 13 July, 2015
- Morning Update - Monday 13 July, 2015
- Evening Update - Thursday 9 July, 2015
- Morning Update - Thursday 9 July, 2015
- Evening Update – Wednesday 7 July, 2015
- Morning Update - Wednesday 8 July, 2015
- Evening Update - Tuesday 7 July, 2015
- Morning Update - Monday 6 July, 2015
- 52-week Highs
- 52-week Lows
- ASX Leaders
- ASX Bleeders
Drilling Update Coal Sequence 1.5km across Strike