COVE TO UNDERTAKE FURTHER DRILLING AT GOONGARRIE WEST PROJECT Highlights Results of additional soil sampling at Goongarrie West expand previous exploration success Gold targets identified at Goongarrie West in new untested gold target area Drilling program scheduled to commence late October Native Heritage clearance obtained for survey area Goongarrie West Project Cove Resources Limited ( CVE CVEO) is pleased to announce that the Company will undertake a drill program at its Goongarrie West Project with drilling scheduled to commence late October. It is proposed to drill approximately 26 shallow holes and the program is expected to take two weeks. An additional soil sampling program of 70 samples has been completed which infills the previous 375 sample soil grid around the discovered anomalous gold results. The new results confirm the gold anomaly extent is over 300 metres in length, and provide strong encouragement.
During the recent infill soil sampling a number of historical prospecting pits were discovered in line with the gold anomaly, which further support the soil work. No evidence or records have been found of any modern exploration over this area. We are pleased to advise that a heritage survey conducted by the Goldfields Land and Sea Council over the Goongarrie West Project area has cleared the site. The Goongarrie West area is approximately 1.3 kilometres from the areas within licence P23/2153 where a drilling program was undertaken in the March Quarter. Cove is excited by the soil sampling results as it defines a new untested gold target area within a region which has produced significant gold in the past. Company Background Cove Resources Limited was listed on the ASX on the 27 January 2011 to explore and evaluate gold development opportunities at the Goongarrie, Sunrise Dam.
Carosue and Spargoville Projects in the Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia and to evaluate complementary merger and acquisition opportunities. For further details please contact Mr. Harry Hill Managing Director Cove Resources Limited 0402 819 264.
- Share Market or Property Market? Property Pundits Take a Few Hits!
- Get Rid Of Graham Quirk - Open Letter To Brisbane Residents
- Transition To Retirement
- Trilogy Funds – Monthly Income Trust
- Morning Update - Thursday 30 July, 2015
- Evening Update - Wednesday 29 July, 2015
- Morning Update - Wednesday 29 July, 2015
- First Look - 29 July, 2015
- Morning Update - Tuesday 28 July, 2015
- Evening Update - Monday 27 July, 2015
- Morning Update - Monday 27 July, 2015
- Morning Update - Wednesday 15 July, 2015
- Evening Update - Monday 13 July, 2015
- Morning Update - Monday 13 July, 2015
- Evening Update - Thursday 9 July, 2015
- Morning Update - Thursday 9 July, 2015
- Evening Update – Wednesday 7 July, 2015
- Morning Update - Wednesday 8 July, 2015
- Evening Update - Tuesday 7 July, 2015
- Morning Update - Monday 6 July, 2015
- 52-week Highs
- 52-week Lows
- ASX Leaders
- ASX Bleeders
- Morning Update - Friday 3 July, 2015
Cove to undertake further drilling at Goongarrie West